Saturday, March 19, 2011

A whiff of sophomore year.

My fuck.
That was Ed. It's been almost exactly two years since we curled up on my dorm bed to watch a movie and we kissed like magnets.
No, I wasn't single when that happened.
Now he's got a girlfriend and is no longer a virgin. He invited me to hang out with them if I want. I wonder if she's pretty.
I halfway expected to see him at the con (yes, another one. I stumbled into this one on accident, I swear. I forgot the university's anime club was taking over the student union this weekend and I wandered in and stayed for hovering nostalgia), but in an abstract way. But he was there, in a chair I could sit next to. Which I did.



It made my heart want to scream, so after he and his brother left I took a rambling walk around town to clear my head. I'm still a little freaked out. Can this be any sort of good?

No comments:

Post a Comment