Sunday, January 23, 2011

I want my mother.

Oh, Suitemate. I take it back. You're as confused as I am about almost exactly the same people.
I want my mother, too.

My dog wants to help.
Here's what we discovered after talking about Suitemate's confusing date with Mike during which he gave no signs or explicit outward expressions about how he feels about her:
  • Guys don't know what to do with us and we don't know what to do with them.
  • ...Yeah. That's it. 
  • Fuck no I didn't tell her how involved I am or was with Bluetooth. Our thesis stands alone plenty well fine thank you without additional evidence and judgey judgment judging my sexual morals around here. 
  • But seriously, I understand, Suitemate.
  • NO, RANDOM PERSON I SORT OF KNOW IN THE COMPUTER LAB, I DON'T WANT TO EXPLAIN WHY I BROKE UP WITH MY BOYFRIEND.

No comments:

Post a Comment