Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Robots (Live).

I couldn't do it.
The robotics team met in the machine shop tonight, aka the first night they've probably started anything visually interesting. I grabbed my camera and safety glasses and stood on the street corner and stared into the universe until I finally convinced myself to at least walk over there and then I saw the lights on and BF's car and one of the student's mom through the glass door sitting reading her paperback as usual and I couldn't do it.
I couldn't walk in there when he hasn't talked to me since Election Day and I couldn't walk into His Place on a boring Wednesday night any more than I could walk into it with a slick layer of Bluetooth sex clinging to my last night's clothes.
The robots are his. They've always been his, and I couldn't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment