Sunday, January 23, 2011

A note on fuck buddy manners.

My RAGE: LET ME OUT!

My rationality: Oh, come on. Are you seriously this bad at handling boredom?

RAGE: AND MIND FUCKERY. DON'T FORGET THE MIND FUCKERY.

Rationality: Okay. And the mind fuckery. But still. It's not that big of a deal, you don't want to be in a relationship, and who cares if--

RAGE: DON'T RESPOND TO A PSEUDO-CASUAL TEXT FROM ME BY SAYING YOU'RE HORNY AS HELL AND THEN NOT RESPOND AFTER I SAY LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT HELP WITH THAT.

Rationality: ...You know, I think you're right.

RAGE: DAMN RIGHT I AM!

Rationality: He's not really worth your bad blood pressure, but--

RAGE: CAN I?

Rationality: Fine. Go.

RAGE: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!
*explodes*

Rationality: We need to make more friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment