Saturday, April 30, 2011

Did that really just happen?

...Did Mr. Librarian really just go down on me in the dark, locked common room?

In this chair. That's my ass print 6 hours later.
At 3am. This morning. He did. Because he wanted to. And I wanted him to. And it felt damn good. A little unsettling. (For how many other people has this been a ritual, accidentally or otherwise? This isn't us going too fast, is it? Oh, fuck it--)
But wait a minute, wait a minute.
The Talks I Will Have to Have with Mr. Librarian, Probably Tonight If We See Each Other as Planned but Definitely Before Next Friday When I Peace Out of Here:
  • What does it mean that I'm leaving the city and probably won't live here again for an indefinite period of time? I think I like him enough to keep this going, at least to see how it feels in my post-college reality. I think he feels the same way. But we need to make sure.
  • What's he invited to on graduation day? Does he go to the ceremony and spend an hour and a solid half getting to know my parents by himself while I chill (freak) out in my seat 5,000 feet away with the rest of the mortarboards? Does he go to the ceremony and sit by himself and make everyone feel vaguely uneasy about that? Does he go to the ceremony and holy fuck please no sit with Mike? Or does he just meet me and my parents up for dinner after? None of the above; well, some of the above stitched together. He'll have work. It's 3pm on a Friday. HE'LL HAVE WORK OH THANK GOD YEAH JUST MEET US TO EAT US. (...Heh. I shouldn't put it that way on the invitations.) 
  • He called me his girlfriend about five times last night, just casually tossed off. Three times in public (the Tavern at a local band show we went to hear) and twice during our Choose Your Own Adventure time. I don't care about what we call each other except when the label implies rules. Like girlfriend. And boyfriend. Those mean things.
But you know what's even more intimate? We read each others' writings and liked them. 
    "Hey, let's go dance and make the other people uncomfortable."
    YES.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment