Tuesday, April 12, 2011

You're nice to boys.

Michael, just know that I mourn in strange ways, okay? I'm pretty sure you won't let me bake you a cake.

A day after I made out with Mr. Librarian in the campus library stairwell in between looking for a cardboard life-sized model of a raptor, he called my radio show and requested this song.



This is cute. And fast. Maybe too fast. But we have so much in common he even went to high school with BF.
Mr. Librarian brought it up, as in, "If you were at the radio station then, you must know BF, this kid I went to high school with..."
I would've been completely happy never knowing that.

Side note: I'm glad Ed treasures the Throw Money at Them So They'll Get Out of the Room to Go Buy Sandwiches memory as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment