Monday, February 7, 2011

Dodging breasts.

The first unsolicited text message I get from Bluetooth in like three weeks is this little gem.
Wow, [his roommate] has picked up the trashiest girl ever. She literally has been rolling around whith her titties out trying to get me to suck them.
A few things, starting with DON'T CALL THEM TITTIES:
  1. Am I suppose to be jealous?
  2. Since when did he turn into a prude and stop liking the breast action this girl wants him to perform? I seem to remember that's one of his favorite parts.
  3. I've just gotten back from a 14 hour day from a shitty night of sleep and dealing with the most complicated filing system on campus and hearing that the upstart genre magazine I might've sold some sci fi to was brought down by an insider posing as an editor of an already-established house. Yeah. I have no patients for your horndog college boy braggings.
  4. Especially when that's all you want to tell me. FUCK. OFF.
What do I even do with this shit?
Edit: I texted him that since he got me thinking about sex, I was going to have some alone time before bed.
I got to use the "handled myself well" line this time.
Attention-starved me is still disgusted at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment