Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Losing my religion.

Next time, I should probably tell Mike's nice Christian roommate--the aspiring movie director with a great flap of hair that tries to defy gravity and almost makes it, the one who lent me a cape last semester and is now training to be a DJ with the school station so he can play Norwegian death metal on air at 2 in the morning--that I'm an atheist.

I ran into him when I grabbed dinner and ended up eating and going to see this week's comedian with him...then joining up with the church small group he usually goes to on Tuesday nights.
No actual religion, just ice cream and friendly people; no romantic overtures, just bumping elbows in the too-small seats.
So I'll save the scarlet A. Maybe Mike's already told him anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment