Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Carrier pidgeons

My rant from yesterday is rendered null and void by the cockblocking capacity of modern technologies.
What the fuck am I talking about?
I didn't know I had two messages from Bluetooth in two different media because my notification systems FAILED so hard I would throw them across the room if that were possible (and/or if it wouldn't mean buying a new phone).
I sent him an email independent of all that shit because I wanted to talk to him. Turns out he wants to talk to me, too. And has been trying.
Maybe we can use carrier pidgeons. He doesn't live far. Or maybe we can just use Mike as a human, delay-time telephone. Suitemate's already indavertantly become one between me and Mike; it works surprisingly well.

Sigh. Contact info has been changed to more reliable address. I hope.
I will be okay if none of this works out. I will not be okay if this ends with Bluetooth thinking I'm a bitch because I don't reply to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment