Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Texting.

A text message conversation between Bluetooth (the initiator this time) and me last night while I was attempting to write a paper for my Theories of Mass Communications presentation that may or may not be today:
Bluetooth (6:47pm Monday): :-)
Me (6:48pm Monday): :-) to you too.
Bluetooth (7:18pm): :-P
Bluetooth (7:19pm): Ever watch peoples [sic] eyes, on a cold day when they've been standing outside then come to a warm room?
Me (7:20pm): Yeah. They sort of go "ahhhh."
Bluetooth (7:21pm): Very good :-P Most people wont [sic] notice that.
Me (7:22pm): I people watch a lot.
I will never understand people or their conversations.

My personal chain of communication methods from highest effort to lowest:
Phone call > text message (still require the more personal info of phone number rather than cyberspace addresses) > email = Facebook message > any other Facebook communication

No comments:

Post a Comment