Thursday, November 4, 2010

I still have his camera.

I still have his camera--his Nikon D60, to be exact. The one I borrowed two weeks ago for various reporting class projects (there are always at least two going on at once, because That's The Real World according to my professor) and love like my own child. The one that he never uses anymore, and the one that I had in my dorm room when I broke up with him in his car.

I don't know how to give it back if he doesn't answer Facebook or phone messages from me anymore. Keep trying until my name/voice doesn't stab him in the heart and leave it bleeding on his Mac's keyboard? That shit's aluminum; it'll wipe right off, I swear--I just want to give you back your $500 investment in your art, I swear--I'm harmless, I swear--

No. No, I'm not harmless. I wanted to be so badly. It didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment