Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Counseling appointment 2

Talking to a Student Health counselor makes me wonder when the hell I became mature about handling my emotions. It was the second-most depressed I've been about the breakup because I had to talk about it. I let it out, all over the rest of Counselor Laura's Kleenex. It hurt. But apparently, it was a very well-adjusted hurt.

(Incidentally, "Kleenex" is one of my favorite words to spell.)

Now I'm trying to comb out weekend plans, all of which seem to involve a movie and the delicate dance of early-stage undergraduate mating rituals:
  1. Scott Pilgrim Versus the World: Mike is going to see that this weekend, dammit. Maybe even all three times it shows at the student union. He really likes that movie. I mean, yeah. 
  2. Suitemate is going, too.
  3. Bluetooth's going as well, because I'm going.
  4. Mike and Suitemate have decided on tomorrow night. Can I go at that time?
  5. Yes, after class and the radio station DJ meeting. Will Bluetooth be back in time to go then?
  6. I don't know. I'm still waiting for a text message reply. If he can't, that means he might want to do something Friday night. With me. Just me. 
  7. That's a suddenly terrifying thought. But Bluetooth hasn't replied yet.
Right now I feel like staying in and watching The Soup (oh hi Joel McHale) on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment